28 Mar Now Hiring: Video & Digital Media Coordinator
March 28, 2017 – Vernon Communications Cooperative www.vernoncom.coop is the local telecommunications provider for 10 communities in Vernon County, Wisconsin. Services provided are: telephone, Internet, IP-Television, IT network installation, repair and consulting. We are now hiring for a Video & Digital Media Coordinator. A job description is available on our Careers Page or listed below.
Vernon Communications Cooperative offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including; Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Long Term Disability, AD&D, FLEX, PTO, 401k, Company Retirement & Savings Plan, and company services.
Contact: Mary Klum
103 N Main St
PO Box 20
Westby, WI 54667
Normal Shift: Monday – Friday
40 hours per week
May be required to work hours outside of normal business hours
Application Deadline: April 14, 2017
How to Apply: Mail or E-mail Resume & Cover Letter or Application
Required Education Level:
Associate or Bachelor degree in television/video production, marketing, graphic design, or equivalent work experience.
- Oversee all functions of operating the VCC community channels including content procurement, administration, support, and reporting.
- Responsible for concept and script development, taping, editing, scheduling and arranging for the airing of video content, including local community events, business advertisements, commercials and/or TV shows on the telco’s local channels.
- Produce and coordinate live broadcasts in a variety of fields (sports, civic events, meetings, etc.).
- Coordinate the design, development, and running of various advertising mediums (print, TV, radio, etc.).
- Coordinate the design, development of VCC promotional materials.
- Maintain VCC’s presence and reputation on social media websites.
- Maintain VCC’s website with combination of minor updates and design overhauls.
- Assist and/or train community members who borrow video equipment from VCC or use their own equipment to video tape community events, church services, and other relevant programs.
- Develop and maintain a library of video content for community channels, VCC website & advertising.
- Facilitate television channel line-up changes throughout different departments.
- Oversee all functions of video content procurement and reporting of the Video-On-Demand product.
- Assist other marketing staff with coordinating the cooperative member picnics, annual meetings and other functions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of video editing and production techniques and equipment. Proficiency with Final Cut Pro and iMovie.
- Knowledge of graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites.
- Proficiency with WordPress.